22 Main Arm Road, Mullumbimby, NSW 2482
Charming Home with Studio
Conveniently located between town and the farmers market, close to sports fields and local schools, is this charming home plus studio.
Set on a 655m2 block, with magnificent views to Mt Chincogan from the living room, the home has a highly functional layout with an open plan kitchen / dining area adjacent to the living room, three bedrooms, an excellent home office space, and polished brushbox timber floors.
A real plus is the modern, separate studio, which can be rented out, used by a family member or visitor, or even as a therapy room.
This property is ideal for a small family, or an investor seeking a good rental return.
Come to the open home on a Saturday and see for yourself, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
• North facing, with magnificent views to Mt Chincogan
• 900 mm Whirlpool gas stove
• Butler's pantry adjacent to kitchen for food prep
• Good-sized, additional store room in carport
• Excellent home office space
• Fully insulated roof, hardwood frame
• Separate 35m2 studio with shower & toilet
• 8 km to Brunswick Heads beaches
• 35 min drive to Coolangatta airport