303/74 Price Street, Subiaco, WA 6008
ONE OF THE BEST APARTMENTS AT "BOTANICAL"
303/74 Price Street, Subiaco:
Premium 3rd Floor Apartment with uninterrupted, private Park Views!
Located in the prestigious award-winning Botanical Apartments, this 2 year old exquisitely detailed 3rd floor apartment is ready to welcome a new owner.
It features a 14.6 square metre balcony that allows abundant light to flood the 2 queen-sized bedrooms and open plan living area. The outlook is directly onto the lush greenery of the park, uninterrupted by neighbouring dwellings and very private. It also features a reticulated large planter box with established Star Jasemine growing up a trellis, providing further privacy and shade, plus a double outdoor power point.
Everything is finished to the highest standard with premium design features including:
- modern "Espresso" colour scheme
- German designed and engineered Gaggenau appliances in the Kitchen
- Engineered grey stone waterfall benchtop
- Smoked glass splashback
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Superior oversized natural stone floor tiles in living area, kitchen, study and master ensuite
- Solid timber floors in both bedrooms
- Mirror sliding doors to built in robe, walk in robe in master bedroom
- Abundant kitchen storage with soft close cabinets and superior cabinetry
- separate study with clear glass sliding door
- Double vanity in master ensuite, superior cabinetry in both bathrooms
- Ducted airconditioning, 2 zones (living/study/guest bedroom and Master bedroom)
- ceiling fan in living area
- Separate laundry cleverly hidden behind cabinetry
- superior light fittings in dining room, master bedroom
- premium window coverings in master bedroom and sheers in living area and guest bedroom
- ceiling downlights in all rooms dimmable
- 83.4 sqm internal living area
- 2 tandem car bays
- private Electric Vehicle charging station directly in the car bays
- 2 (!) secure store rooms 4sqm each with power points
Resort style facilities include:
- 25m heated lap pool and outdoor spa
- Sauna and steam room
- Professional standard gym
- Yoga deck
- Outdoor cinema
- Sophisticated residents' lounge with entertainment system, dining and sunset terrace.
- Multiple BBQ stations for residents to use
Botanical is located in a premium position adjacent to Subiaco Common, tranquil landscaped gardens with a lake and barbecue areas. Just a short walk and you are in the heart of Subiaco with its restaurants, bars and shops.
- 700m to Subiaco Train Station and to Supermarkets and Shops
- 4.6km to Perth CBD
- 16.4km to Perth Airport
- Within Subiaco Primary School, Jolimont Primary School and Bob Hawke College catchment!
- Strata fees and levy $984 per quarter
- Council Rates $2079 per year
- Water Corp Service Charge and cold water fees approx. $230/60d
- Origin Hot Water as per individual usage
This apartment is a must see if you appreciate superior quality, modern design that is practically brand new.
Contact me for a viewing appointment, I am flexible with timing.
Available some Mondays and Fridays daytime, all evenings or weekends.
Settlement date is negotiable.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
$800,000Property Type: Apartment Floorplan 1
- 2.5 hotel
- 2 hot_tub
- 2 directions_car
Mobile: 0488 849 770
Enter Phone Code when promted.
Enter Phone Code when promted.