47 Waterfront Drive, Karalee, QLD 4306
EXECUTIVE HOME on Acreage in High Demand Semi-Rural Location
Located within the prestigious River Retreat Estate, this high quality and immaculately presented home could be your very own family retreat.
Occupying a 4018 m2 premium parcel of flood free land, this luxury home represents the ultimate lifestyle experience. The enormous undercover alfresco area, fire-pit and BBQ area is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The combination of internal and external living space creates a dream home in which to enjoy your privacy and space, entertain, relax and unwind with a BBQ around the fire-pit or enjoy a game of soccer with the kids on your very own back-yard laser-leveled pitch, complete with full-size goals.
This huge four bedroom, three and half bathroom home has been thoughtfully designed and orientated to maximise privacy, stunning views, natural sunlight, cool cross-breezes and has incorporated many additional features to achieve a 7.5+ STAR Energy Efficiency Rating.
The spacious and modern open plan living, kitchen and dining areas are the central hub of the home. You will love the large entertainers' kitchen boasting Caesar Stone Island bench with Waterfall sides, 5-burner European gas cook-top and 900 mm wide oven. There is even a large separate Butler's Pantry with full size sink and floor to ceiling built-in pantry.
The home has a dedicated 'kids-zone' with two queen sized bedrooms, a huge activity room, study areas for schoolwork and a massive family bathroom with separate toilet. On the opposite side of the home is a Study, Media Room, Guest Bedroom with its own en-suite and the Master Bedroom with huge spa en-suite.
The Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2 both have large walk-in robes whilst Bedrooms 3 and 4 have built-in mirrored robes.
The large Study with fast NBN connectivity is the perfect set-up for anyone needing to work from home. Alternatively, it's large enough that it could be used as 5th Bedroom for extended family.
Just minutes from Karalee Shopping Village and just a short walk to Karalee State School and Preschool. The semi-rural, elevated nature of the property provides a peaceful private setting within landscaped gardens with the convenience of an amazing array of services, retailers, cafes and restaurants, Coles & Woolworths within minutes from your door.
Current owners are now empty-nesters and have decided to downsize. Don't miss out... organise an inspection today, you will be impressed!!
▪ High quality design and build: -
o Living Area 288.1 m2
o Garage Area 38.8 m2
o Outdoor Alfresco Area 70+ m2 (under insulated roof)
o Stylish Raised Portico Entry 10.6 m2 (under roof)
▪ Fully treated frame and roof trusses backed by 25 Year Termite Guarantee (expires 2036)
▪ Termimesh termite barrier protection system backed by 15 Year Warranty (expires 2026)
▪ Professionally designed, engineered and installed 70* Sq.M Insulated Fly-Over Patio Roof (under warranty until Dec 2022)
▪ Q-Bears 7.5 STARS Energy Efficiency Rating
o 9ft* (2.7m*) High Ceilings Throughout / 8 ceiling fans
o Fully insulated exterior walls and loft (including above garage)
o Tinted Windows ('North' and 'West' facing)
o Large 'North' facing patio door and windows (for winter sun)
o Smaller 'West' facing windows
o Solar Electricity - 6 KW (22 North facing panels) 5.5 KW German Manufactured Inverter
o Solar Hot Water - 350L 2-Panel (Roof Mounted)
o 600 mm Roof Eaves around full perimeter of house
o Air Conditioning - Reverse Cycle Fully Ducted 8-Zone (3-Phase Power)
▪ Caesar stone bench tops throughout (except laundry)
▪ Cabled Home Network and TV Ports throughout most of house
▪ Brand new hard-wired and interconnected smoke detectors fully compliant with updated QLD legislation coming into force on 1 Jan 2022
▪ Extensive number of Power Outlets throughout house
▪ 1.0m* wide concrete paths around perimeter of house
▪ 5000L Water Tank plumbed to all Toilets and Washing Machine
▪ NBN - Fibre to the Node (95 Mbps* Download - 38 Mbps* Upload)
▪ Gated and fully fenced rear and side yards.
▪ Walking distance to Karalee State School, Local Kindergarten & Day Care
▪ Short walk to Pick-Up/Drop-Off for Bus to Kenmore State High School and most Private Schools in the area including Ipswich Boys and Ipswich Girls Grammar.
5 Mins* drive to Karalee Shopping Village
▪ Coles & Woolworths supermarkets
▪ Medical Centre / Pharmacy / Hairdresser / Barber
▪ Bottle shop, retail, fast food outlets and more
5 Mins* drive to Karalee Tavern and Bottle Shop
8 Mins* drive to Colleges Crossing Recreation Reserve
13 Mins* drive to Dinmore Train Station for easy access to Brisbane
15 Mins* drive to Ipswich CBD, UQ Ipswich Campus & more
25 Mins* drive to RAAF Amberley
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.