27A Willoughby Street, Kirribilli, NSW 2061
RE-IMAGINED, RE-INVENTED AND TRANSFORMED
The perfect blend of timeless elegance and contemporary design.
Intelligently marrying old and new, generous open plan living and comfort without compromise - this architecturally re-invented 1909 Victorian cottage offers space, extraordinary detailing and exceptional privacy.
Located in the heart of Kirribilli Village everything you need is footsteps away - restaurants, shops, markets, train, bus, ferry, parks, schools, harbour and much more.
· Three generous double bedrooms
· Two beautiful natural stone & glass bathrooms
· Open plan living with vast elevated ceilings
· Intimate separate media area
· Gourmet entertainer's kitchen with enormous island bench
· Huge walk in pantry with additional storage
· A rear floor to ceiling three part glass wall opens effortlessly to bring inside & outside together
· Master suite on the ground floor with walk in robe, ensuite bathroom & laundry
· Two double bedrooms with a sky lit bathroom & walk in robe upstairs
· Attic storage with potential for further use (stca)
· Stunning rear courtyard garden with built-in BBQ
· Lock up garage - access from rear lane
· Cellar & under house storage
· Timber floors throughout
· Easy care front garden
· Full of original character & designer features
· Generous 218 sqm block