711/5 Half St, Wentworth Point, NSW 2127
Beautiful water view luxury with winter garden
Located in the heart of Wentworth Point near the Bridge.
This near new two bedroom apartment is located in Billbergia Sirius building in the heart of Wentworth Point Designed by Scott Carver Architects. The inclusion of operable glass walls in the balcony allows residents to open their balcony to the beautiful manicured garden view and some Homebush Bay view and River view or close them as required to extend the cosy interior of their apartment. This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the charms of a unique and enviable waterfront living lifestyle.
Luxury Finishes and Features:
- Natural light through the ceiling grass.
- Solar Tinted Double Glazed Glass (Energy Efficient - Noise Reducing)
- Built in robes and individual room has split air conditioners
- Several Power, Phone and Data Points with nbn Internet Available
- Functional kitchen with Quantum Quartz benchtop equipped with premium ILVE appliances such as modern Cooktop, Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Microwave, and Multi-Function Oven
- 2 in 1 washer dryer
- Architecturally Designed Luxury Bathroom Features Fully Integrated Storage with Mirror Doors and Stone Vanities
- Includes basement storage cage with car-space
- Large Winter Garden
-Close to Wentworth Point Ferry and Bus service
- Council Rate is $266 per quarter
- Water fee is approximately $170 per quarter
- Strata levy is $1,238 per quarter