G01/181 Manningham Rd, Templestowe Lower, VIC 3107
A peaceful sanctuary with utmost convenience
Situated on an elevated ground floor and, a sought after hot-spot for homebuyers in search of the ultimate work/life balance across an approximate combined 163 sqm of indoor living and outdoor open space, this premium two bedroom, two bathroom, one car space apartment exudes brilliance through its aesthetically pleasing layout and enjoyable tranquility with a fantastic-wraparound balcony occupying a prime due north aspect. The contemporary alfresco is as easily accessible as the balcony overlooking a soothing leafy green tree-line backdrop showered in warm natural light.
Stylishly appointed and embracing a spacious living area with highlights including tiled floor, floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass balcony doors, all double-glazed, opening up to alfresco dining perfect for entertaining. The prized apartment sets a high benchmark with a modern kitchen, gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances, one could relish in the home cooking and dining experience set for family and friends.
The apartment offers more on the exuberant exterior, where an idyllic community and cosmopolitan conveniences are minutes away within walking distance to local plaza. Shops are also conveniently located close to quality schools and bustling hubs, along with ease of access to the M3 freeway approximately 13 km to the CBD.
- Generously-sized open plan living extending to an entertainer's balcony.
- Light-filled bedrooms, master with ensuite and sliding glass balcony doors.
- Built-in robes and carpet feature in both bedrooms.
- Deluxe, fully-tiled, ensuite and fully-tiled lavish bathroom. European laundry.
- A well-appointed gas kitchen fitted with a stone bench-top, semi-integrated dishwasher.
- Security entrance, secure basement parking, and security intercom.
- Close proximity to Bulleen Plaza, Macedon Square shops and amenities.
- Close proximity to Templestowe Heights Primary School and Templestowe College.
- Short drive to Westfield Doncaster and entry to the Eastern Freeway.
$630.000 - $693,000Property Type: Apartment Floor Area: 163 m2
- 2 hotel
- 2 hot_tub
- 1 directions_car
Due Diligence Checklist
Before you buy a home or vacant residential land, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it.
Click Here to read more.
Enter Phone Code when promted.